your choice if you're looking for your own shape
For those who not only want to build their own fingerboards, but also want to choose their dimensions individually.
- 3D-Configurator: design your board and mold online with our Fingerboard-Mold-Configurator. Easy to use for everyone.
- precise shape thanks to the included fingerboard shaper
- perfect truck holes even after 300 boards, because of the metal inserts for easy drilling
- easy to learn with a step-by-step instruction video
- everything included to start building the boards *
- option for several shapes with one mold: you can order several additional shapers for your mold, so you can build boards in different width and/or shape with just one mold.
- 1x Custom Shape Mold with metal plates and guidance holes (board dimensions according to your configuration)
- 1x Custom Fingerboard Shaper (shape dimensions according to your configuration)
- 1x set of mold screws
- 15x wood plies to build 3 fingerboards (maple veneer)
- 1x wood glue
- 3x smooth grip tape
- 1x example graphic for your first fingerboard
- 1x instruction sheet
- 1x step-by-step video instruction
Click here to go to the Fingerboard-Mold-Configurator and follow the steps. Place your order and send us your configuration to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you order several additional shapers for your Expert-Mold, please let us know these details in your email as well. If there is any information missing or some open question, we are happy to get in touch with you via email.
*tools are not included in that product. If you need tools like a fretsaw, drill bit and allen key, then click here
Super fun to create your own shape, quick delivery and outstanding customer service. We will be back for the metal mold
Excellent 3D printing, very strong materials and good way to press the veneers. I first had a home-printed mold and the result was always a bit crappy. This mold brought me to a top-level of quality! Really recommend it, also if you have the possibility, buy a custom one, instead of a basic one: it's really satisfactory to press decks with shapes designed by yourself!
I'm fingerboarding for <20 years and already tried to build my own boards about 15 years ago. Back then my main problem was getting a balanced and synchronous mold and in the end this was the reason for me to stop. With this offer I'm finally able to create an individual and professional mold. The quality is great as well as the outcome and the service. Dennis has an open ear for questions and answers quickly. Thank you!
After a long time of looking for a mold, I decided on this brand, and that's how my little hobby was born :) for two years I have been producing boards, I have two forms with which I am totally satisfied, designed them using the calculator on the website the effect came out amazing, i like recommend mold without outline so you can cut more sizes and shape by shapers :)
We have a few pro molds and there’s nothing like these for the price. Precise printing / machining producing an extremely strong plastic and metal mold. The addition of the custom 3D configuration tool allows you to see you decks come alive and make adjustments according prior to production. Reinforced drill holes produce perfectly aligned truck holes, every time.
I discovered my passion for fingerskateboarding at an early age and my creative streak constantly drove me to find a way to build my own fingerboards. The result are professional fingerskateboard-molds with which you can build high quality and unique boards in no time at all. In combination with the ramp-molds and the pocket-rail, you can build your own skate world.
Founder of CREATE YOUR SKATE
get creative together
Whether with your best buddy or with your family, with our products you can use the time creatively together. It is well known that the best works are created together.
become part of the community
Each of us is unique, as are the results with our products, and yet we all share a passion for fingerskateboarding. Be part of our worldwide community and be inspired by other artists and riders.
Rock your selfmade products
The fun doesn't end when your board, ramp or spot is finished. Now things really start: Practice tricks with your selfmade products and get better every day!