made for business owners and customers with a high number of fingerboards per year
For those who really have experience building boards and have already checked their personal shape with a custom mold for suitability in the last detail.
This mold is made of 7075 aluminum and is therefore suitable for high volume production. Use in a hydraulic press is also possible to the full extent and with forces above 500 kg.
- 3D-Configurator: design your board and mold online with our Fingerboard-Mold-Configurator. Easy to use for everyone.
- made from aerospace grade aluminium
- option for several shapes with one mold: you can order several additional shapers for your mold, so you can build boards in different width and/or shape with just one mold.
- 1x Pro-Mold made from aluminium (board dimensions according to your configuration)
- 1x Pro Fingerboard Shaper (shape dimensions according to your configuration)
- 1x set of mold screws
- 15x wood plies to build 3 fingerboards (maple veneer)
- 1x wood glue
- 3x smooth grip tape
- 1x example graphic for your first fingerboard
- 1x instruction sheet
- 1x step-by-step video instruction
Click here to go to the Fingerboard-Mold-Configurator and follow the steps. Place your order and send us your configuration to email@example.com. If you order several additional shapers for your Pro-Mold, please let us know these details in your email as well. If there is any information missing or some open question, we are happy to get in touch with you via email.
*tools are not included in that product. If you need tools like a fretsaw, drill bit and allen key, then click here
Delivery is free of charge from the following order value:
- Germany: 49 €
- Europe: 149 €
- Rest of the World: 199 € (220 USD)
I discovered my passion for fingerskateboarding at an early age and my creative streak constantly drove me to find a way to build my own fingerboards. The result are professional fingerskateboard-molds with which you can build high quality and unique boards in no time at all. In combination with the ramp-molds and the pocket-rail, you can build your own skate world.
Founder of CREATE YOUR SKATE
get creative together
Whether with your best buddy or with your family, with our products you can use the time creatively together. It is well known that the best works are created together.
become part of the community
Each of us is unique, as are the results with our products, and yet we all share a passion for fingerskateboarding. Be part of our worldwide community and be inspired by other artists and riders.
Rock your selfmade products
The fun doesn't end when your board, ramp or spot is finished. Now things really start: Practice tricks with your selfmade products and get better every day!